Looking at building great sales results for your business or yourself? Find great articles relating to staffing, running a sales office, improving your mental mindset and starting a career in sales.
It’s better to never set yourself a goal than to keep setting goals you never achieve. Instead set fail proof habit goals and start changing your life. Continue reading
Can a successful salesperson do either of these sales roles? No, as very different people are capable of doing these two jobs properly. Using SIP we can see these differences in capability very clearly but it is not so obvious observing BDM’s and account managers in the wild.
A illustration of the percentage of the population who can prospect either totally independently or with some systems support versus the vast majority who simply cannot. With SIP it is possible to identify the minority who can prospect before hiring. Continue reading
PLEASE STOP READING RÉSUMÉS – THEY ARE BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS Résumés or CV’s provide no insight into whether a candidate can sell. SIP will clearly identify their selling capacity even before you met them and show you whether they will fit into your team saving you hundreds of hours in lost recruitment and training time and tens of thousands in lost revenue. Continue reading
Everyone who works for a sales and service organization will eventually have some contact with clients or prospects. So everyone needs the confidence to present your business professionally in a way that will assist the sales process of the official … Continue reading
- The Real Purpose of Parenting by Dr Philip Dembo – Maya’s book notes
- 3 things that determine sales success
- Find your teacher
- Think, Believe, do!
- Refusal vs Rejection in Selling
- Is seeking acceptance crippling your personal and work relationships?
- First 20 seconds of cold calling
- Tips for effectively relating to people
- Sales success is as simple as picking up the phone, isn’t it?
- Should I start a trainee Real Estate salesperson at the reception?
- The what why and how of getting into action and the myth of motivation
- How delving into misery can create more joy in your life
- How to become who you want to be
- Sell it to me!
- Success means staying on one path
- 4 Tips On How to Raise Venture Capital By Topher Morrison
- 5 ways SIP shields you from poor recruitment
- Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivation, a summary
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key to success
- Coffee powering your health
- A new life in a heart beat
- The absolute power of NO
- Greatness is a team act
- Could you have a career in real estate sales?
- How To Series Episode 6: How to Sell
- How To Series Episode 5: How to Close the Sale
- How To Series Episode 4: How to Build Trust
- How To Series Episode 3: How Resumes are Killing your Business
- How To Episode 2: How To Cold Call