Looking at building great sales results for yourself and your business? Here you will find articles relating to staffing, running a sales office, improving your mental mindset and starting a career in sales.
It’s better to never set yourself a goal than to keep setting goals you never achieve. Instead set fail proof habit goals and start changing your life. Continue reading
Can a successful salesperson do either of these sales roles? No, as very different people are capable of doing these two jobs properly. Using SIP we can see these differences in capability very clearly but it is not so obvious observing BDM’s and account managers in the wild.
A illustration of the percentage of the population who can prospect either totally independently or with some systems support versus the vast majority who simply cannot. With SIP it is possible to identify the minority who can prospect before hiring. Continue reading
PLEASE STOP READING RÉSUMÉS – THEY ARE BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS Résumés or CV’s provide no insight into whether a candidate can sell. SIP will clearly identify their selling capacity even before you met them and show you whether they will fit into your team saving you hundreds of hours in lost recruitment and training time and tens of thousands in lost revenue. Continue reading
If you are searching for a partner who will ‘accept me as I am’ you are admitting that you do not accept yourself and you need someone else to confirm you are ok. A great relationships has nothing to do … Continue reading
- First 20 seconds of cold calling
- Tips for effectively relating to people
- Sales success is as simple as picking up the phone, isn’t it?
- Can I start a trainee Real Estate salesperson at the reception?
- The what why and how of getting into action and the myth of motivation
- How dealing with misery can create more joy in your life
- How to become who you want to be
- Sell it to me!
- Success means staying on one path