TRAINEE real estate SALES agent and PA to Principal @ PRD Oatley
- Join a stable, well-organised business where you can have a sales career to be proud of
- Be part of a great team in a beautiful office in the heart of Oatley village
- Start or extend your sales career with extensive training & resources
Your dream job if you are ready for a serious career selling residential real estate and want loads of training & support with an international brand!
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Join our dynamic office in Oatley enjoying real business growth. This is a transitional role, starting as PA while you learn to sell, to become a partner agent with our Principal; James Walters.
WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
- Same place you’ve been for years – trying to get a break?
- Tired of retail or hospitality but still enjoying the customer contact?
- Looking for a long-term career that uses your creativity and is at the forefront of business technology?
- Wanting to feel like you are contributing to your community, like your efforts to help will be remembered for more than a few minutes?
Have you noticed there are hundreds of adverts for sales agents? Why is that? Firstly, this is a really tough business, very few new recruits survive their first year as most are offered no training or support and expected to ‘just get on with it’. But more importantly, homeowners all want to work with proven superstars. And who can blame them, their homes are often their primary assets! Understandably they don’t want to hand over control of such a huge financial process to someone who knows even less than they do.
WHY JOINING PRD IN OATLEY IS YOUR DREAM COME TRUE?
Oatley’s leading real estate team
We have many sales professionals on staff and a reputation that is unparalleled in the Oatley area. Ranked Office of the Year by Rate My Agent and #5 national within PRD. You cannot achieve that with one hotshot agent, it comes from multiple dedicated and skilled agents and it’s time to develop the next member. It also means when you start introducing yourself you’re not going to be asked: ‘you’re from where?’. From your very first homeowner interaction, you will have 25 years plus of local reputation standing alongside you.
While individual self-branding is the in-thing in real estate, we know that sustainable long-term success comes from cooperation and collaboration. Working alone, competing with everyone including within your own office, is soul-destroying and outright exhausting. Instead, our Principal James Walters has created a genuine team structure by supporting every new member as if they are family. Providing training, resources and patient oversight to allow each one to develop at their own speed and to their fullest potential.
Only Australian real estate franchise owned and supported by one of the world’s largest commercial publicly owned real estate companies; Colliers International. Colliers supports PRD through capital investment, business networks, career opportunities, intellectual resources and knowledge systems. Extensive global experience and shared corporate resources allow us to be continuously evolving our information technology and time to innovate our systems and processes leaving you free to focus on your clients.
Full training from administration and marketing to sales
PRD is also a Registered Training Organisation, allowing the company to present real estate training qualification courses with a strong culture of sharing and learning to promote both personal and business growth.
Your learning journey will start with taking over the general support and marketing components involved in being a Personal Assistant before the current PA starts her maternity leave. During this first stage, you will be dividing your time between the office and accompanying James on sales activities. Next, you will progress through selling specific skills from prospecting to managing buyer enquiries to signing up new properties for sale so you can choose to function as a partner agent with James or start your own territory when the team PA returns in 2022.
The Registration course is the minimum requirement for working in real estate, including as a PA. We can also support you through a TAFE apprenticeship program to attain a full real estate license.
Here at the PRD Oatley office, we support your long term learning with in house access to a specialist Real Estate coach Tim Eaton and weekly sales management processes to help each individual maximise their sales opportunities.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
- We need to know you have the inherent capacity to SELL. How can we get an idea of this before you can demonstrate it on the job? Our use of technology leadership includes an online sales assessment. Not only will it answer this fundamental question for us, but it means if we offer you a position you can confidently plan a long-term career with us.
- Resident within 10 minutes drive of Oatley. Sales success also requires extensive product knowledge of local housing so growing up in Oatley would be perfect, living in, or nearby, for more than 5 years is mandatory.
- Clean current driver’s license P or Full..
So, if you would like to talk to us about your future, start your job application now!
Thank you for applying to our role. We will be in touch.Apply for this Job