- No experience necessary we know how to build stellar sales careers in any market
- Long-term partnership with Open Agents 2017 top agent for Oatley
- Full training for both admin & sales – loads of corporate resources – great team
More than a dream job! Long-term career opportunity with Oatley’s longest running and most reputable office; PRDnationwide. APPLY NOW!
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Join our dynamic office in Oatley enjoying real business growth. This is a transitional role, starting as PA while you learn to sell, to become partner agent with Dean Sperotto.
WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
- Stuck in the same place you’ve been for years or still trying to get a break?
- Had enough of retail or hospitality but still enjoying the customer contact?
- Looking for a long-term career that uses your creativity and is at the forefront of business technology?
- Wanting to feel like you are contributing to your community, like your efforts to help will be remembered for more than a few minutes?
Have you noticed there are hundreds of adverts for sales agents? Why is that? Firstly, this is a really tough business, very few new recruits survive their first year as most are offered no training or support and expected to ‘just get on with it’. But more importantly, homeowners all want to work with proven superstars. And who can blame them, their homes are often their primary assets! understandably they don’t want to hand over control of such a huge financial process to someone who knows even less than they do.
WHY JOINING PRDNATIONWIDE IN OATLEY IS YOUR DREAM COME TRUE?
Oatley’s leading real estate team
We have many superstars on staff and a reputation that is unparalleled in the Oatley area. Ranked Office of the Year by Rate My Agent and #5 national within PRDnationwide. You cannot achieve that with one hotshot. It also means when you start introducing yourself you’re not going to be asked: ‘you’re from where?’. From your very first homeowner interaction, you will have 25 years plus of local reputation standing alongside you.
While self-branding is the ‘in-thing’ in real estate, we know that sustainable long-term success comes from co-operation and collaboration. Working alone, competing with everyone including within your own office, is soul destroying and outright exhausting. Instead, our Principal James Walters has created a genuine team structure by supporting every new member as if they are family. Providing training, resources and his patient oversight to allow each one to develop at their own speed and to their fullest potential. Like other families, we can jostle internally but we always pull together when it counts.
Partnership with an experienced agent.
Dean Sperotto was rated Oatley’s #1 agent for 2017 Starting in real estate sales in 2011 following a very successful career in Banking as a Hedge Fund Manager. Dean has had a very steady progression from a similar PA/partner role to becoming a solo agent and starting to build a team by hiring a Personal Assistant in 2016. This journey has both focused his sales skills to the specific needs of the Real Estate industry and shown him the value of teamwork to financial success and a healthy life balance.
The development of his personal sales skills, his lovely client-focused nature and the teamwork gives him a solid local following which produced a spectacular 2017 including; almost doubling his 2016 results, being awarded #1 agent for Oatley and achieving Silver level nationally within PRDnationwide.
He is looking for the next team member to share his success by offering a journey of learning and support to someone equally dedicated to a career in client services and willing to learn.
Full training from administration and marketing to sales
PRDnationwide is a Registered Training Organisation, allowing the company to present compulsory real estate training qualification courses with a strong culture of sharing and learning to promote both personal and business growth.
Here at the PRDnationwide Oatley office, we support the global learning with regular access to a specialist Real Estate coach Tim Eaton and weekly sales management processes to help each individual maximise their sales opportunities.
Your learning journey will start with taking over the general support and marketing components involved in being a Personal Assistant before the current PA starts her maternity leave. During this first stage, you will be dividing your time between the office and accompanying Dean on sales activities. When your ready you will progress through the selling specific skills from prospecting to signing up new properties for sale to managing buyer enquiries so you can be functioning as a partner agent when the team PA returns in 2019.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
- We need to know you have the inherent capacity to SELL. How can we get an idea of this before you can demonstrate it on the job? Our use of technology leadership includes an online sales assessment. Not only will it answer this fundamental question for us, but it means if we offer you a position you can confidently plan a long-term career with us.
- Resident within 10 minutes’ drive of Oatley. Sales success also requires extensive product knowledge so family history in Oatley would be perfect, living in, or nearby, is mandatory.
- Clean current drivers license P or Full.
TO START; press the Apply for this Job button below
Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the questionnaire. Once you have completed the questionnaire please Click on the Upload Résumé button to load both a résumé and cover letter. Please save your documents are in .pdf format so we can view them from any device.
Thank you for applying to our role. We will be in touch.Apply for this Job