- Structured training program + great local reputation = uncap your income
- Build on our great Property Management business in a friendly supportive team
- Join a high energy, well organised, professionally run business.
Before signing on for a sales job, consider this vastly superior career pathway into RE sales without the pain & risk of competitive residential sales
THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Join our Kogarah office and work within one of St George’s most respected real estate names, Argy Property!
This is a unique opportunity to get the career you really want to have in real estate. Before you sign up for any one of the dozens of residential sales jobs always on offer, think about this unique pathway for your career with NSW best real estate brand!
We are growing and it’s time to add a specialist BDM & Leasing Manager to sell what we believe is the best property management and leasing services within the St George area. To start you will support a team of three senior Property Managers with leasing our existing properties, as they become vacant, and conducting regular property inspections. From day one we will also teach you the sales skills to sell our Property Management service to new landlords.
Signing up new landlords for property rentals is a full blown new business development role with uncapped income potential, just like residential sales, but has significantly more appeal for someone already in Property Management or totally new to Real Estate.
WHY SELL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT?
If you are already in a Property Management, Leasing or a sales support role you may be ready for a new challenge and want the ability to earn a significantly higher income like the residential agents can, but you may not want the high risk or significant night and weekend work that they are locked into. There is another way, read on.
Easier to make money in selling PM
- More sales opportunities in a single week with fewer agents competing against you.
- Short selling cycle from the first contact with a landlord to their decision to choose an agent
- No selling cycle after you are chosen as their new agent, so you will be paid promptly because there is no waiting months for the house to sell and settle before a commission is paid.
Less risky to get a start in selling PM
Selling Property Management services is not dominated by high profile established sales superstars. Real estate sales careers in listing and selling property have a 70% PLUS failure rate for ‘rookies’ in their 1st 12 months, even for experienced agents changing areas, because like most markets are often tightly held by very well known, established Real Estate ‘stars’ that have been nurturing relationships for years.
Succeeding in selling Property Management is not about the establishment, the school you attended, clubs you belong to or the spelling of your surname. Success in selling Property Management is based on the efficiency and reputation of the agency and exhibiting personal dedication.
A high-income sales role with a personal life
Unlike the 24/7 nature of residential sales, this work is a 5 day a week role with a day off during the week to balance the leasing work on Saturday’s. Your landlord clients treat their rental property as a business activity and most expect to conduct business with you within working hours or by phone in the early evenings.
So you can earn the sort of income the real estate industry is famous for while still having a life outside of work.
Our office is a close-knit team who get along extremely well and consider ourselves to be part of a family. We all have fun, are extremely productive and enjoy coming to work.
We are Argy Property, we are not a franchise because we think outside of the square, we are boutique and want to continue to build the best boutique office in the St George the area.
We will support you with continuous training and workshops, both internally and externally by industry experts to ensure you succeed. We firmly believe in training, development and self-improvement. Most importantly we want you to succeed and we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
You will definitely be rewarded by:
- Job satisfaction working in a professional environment and friendly team
- A generous sliding scale commission structure
THE RIGHT FINANCIAL PACKAGE FOR YOU
Come and talk to us, we will ensure you have the right financial offering to match your success.
We offer an award wage salary while you learn about Property Management and work as a leasing officer. When you develop sales skills you can progress to a base plus a commission structure that would see you achieve on-target earnings in the 2nd year of approximately $80,000 and progress from there each year as you fine tune your skills and develop a database. Outstanding additional success will uncap your income.
That’s what we offer the right candidates at Argy Property and that’s how we will help you build your real estate property management career with us!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are serious about yourself with clear plans and ambitions for your financial success. You know you want a solid career within a dynamic environment where you can develop skills without working in isolation.
- Without exception, you are passionate about real estate. You have a commitment to the highest service standards for your valued landlords.
- You believe in community and appreciate the unique blend of the lifestyles in the Shire. Living in the area is not mandatory but a passion for it is.
HOW TO PRIORITISE YOUR APPLICATION WITH US
If this sounds like you, then the first part of our process is for you to complete our online application and sales potential assessment, Sales Inventory Profile, or SIP. This will identify if you have the right ingredients to succeed in Real Estate regardless of previous experience.
PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON TO START.Apply for this Job