- Grow your career & $$$’s Land Rover new car sales
- Join Pickerings Group, family-run for 40 yrs, 26 brands, 13 dealerships QLD/NT
- More resources, training & support + Mackay’s economic stability = more success
Go Beyond with Land Rover. Huge opportunity to build a sales career with QLD’s biggest auto company; Pickerings, in family-friendly Mackay APPLY NOW!
This is your chance to EARN MORE by joining a thriving business in town with a great team spirit working five and a half days per week.
We are looking for a professional salesperson with a passion for Land Rover who can be salesperson and brand manager, to both sell and participate in the marketing strategies and showroom management.
After a management change in December for the Mackay City Auto Group, we have been re-engineering our marketing campaigns to strengthen communications with our Land Rover client base and promote the brand to the wider Mackay region. We have targeted extensive marketing and advertising, including radio, press and social media.
We are looking for a salesperson to realise this demand our months of work have the created then continue this momentum with further brand positioning across the Mackay/Whitsundays region.
To take on this challenge we are looking for someone who is ready for a serious long-term sales career role and is passionate about the Land Rover brand. Is there any other way to be about Land Rover? We don’t think so.
Does this sound like you? Maybe you are:
- STUCK IN THE RETAIL RUT totally over selling whitegoods or hum-drum consumer products that customers can buy with or without you.
- You have been in VOLUME VEHICLE SALES MARKET for a while with nothing new to learn or different to do in sight.
Either way, you still love the consumer interaction. But you definitely want the room to build long term relationships and use your technical expertise. You are driven to stretch and want to put your professional acumen to better use.
- You have a TECHNICAL OR ENGINEERING HISTORY with automotive and are ready to step out the front. But could you sell? Our commitment to staying at the forefront of innovation includes our use of a world-leading sales staff selection tool that will answer this question, for both of us, from the convenience of your laptop. This ensures if we invite you for an interview you have a real future with us. We won’t let you give up your job to ‘have a go’.
- You already selling the JLR range somewhere cold and congested wanting to build a future into sales management with a big private company in a city with a family-friendly lifestyle and stable economy.
You are an Australian resident.
WHY MACKAY CITY AUTO GROUP? –
Member of Northern Queensland largest auto group.
Pickerings Group Of Companies is a privately owned automotive group that started in Townsville, collectively representing 25 brands over 16 locations. The Mackay City Auto Group has 8 new car franchises and 2 used car operations to give you lots of variety and promotion possibilities.
This gives us enormous resources to coach, mentor and train our sales staff. Our corporate strength also leaves each dealership free to focus locally to ensure the success of all team members.
High quality personalised and market-specific training
We have a structured training plan and schedule as we are genuinely focused on the professional development of all staff. When you join our sales team our commitment to you is to develop your skills to interact with customers with confidence.
Given your current selling skills or Land Rover knowledge, we tailor a one-month intensive sales and product training program. Combine this with continuous sales support and guidance directly from our Dealer Principal with over 20 years of experience in the automotive industry across regional QLD.
Uncapped income potential and career growth
Combine a great product, loads of advertising with a strong local client base and an unrestricted commission system to give you unlimited income potential.
In a company as large as ours there are loads of career opportunities within the sales force or management team. With seven brands and counting there is plenty of variety and something new to learn and do.
Is there a better way to build a sales career than this? We don’t think so!
Start your application TODAY!Apply for this Job