Build on our great Property Management reputation in a friendly supportive team.
Work as leader in our business reporting directly to the owner.
It doesn’t come better than this. Growing property management service with an international brand. Numerous career options when you’re ready. APPLY NOW!
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Join our professional office in the heart of a real estate growth belt – Southport, and get your business development skills working in the environment you have always wanted to be in.
Here’s your chance to work in our sophisticated, well-run, high energy office reporting to the principal Gerald Adam to continue the growth of our very successful Property Management service. Gerald offers you the opportunity to start or further your real estate sales career selling our Property Management services to new landlords and property developers. This freedom to build your success with us is consistent with our view that property management is a strategic sales focus that is fundamental to our growth plans.
WHO ARE YOU, WHY SELL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT?
This is the role for you if you’re:
- A Property Manager, Leasing Officer or in sales support, wanting to get into professional sales and earn a significantly higher income – like the residential agents can achieve.
- A selling professional wanting to move into real estate!
- A commercial agent yearning for the personal satisfaction of helping individuals and families realise their wealth goals.
- A residential sales agent loving the industry but the pressure of being on call is too much on your family but enjoy working with individuals and families.
- Already a BDM looking to create your own business within ours.
Easier to make money in selling PM because:
- There are more sales opportunities in a single week with fewer agents competing against you
- It is a short selling cycle from first contact with a landlord to their decision to choose an agent. This means you will be paid promptly without waiting months for the house to sell and settle before a commission is paid.
- Less risk to start in sales As it is not dominated by high profile established sales superstars. Sales careers in listing and selling property have a 70% PLUS failure rate for ‘rookies’ in their 1st 12 months, even for experienced agents changing areas, because each local market is tightly held by very well known, established Real Estate ‘stars’.
High-income sales role with a personal life
Your landlord clients are investors and as such they treat rental property as a business activity; most expect to conduct business with you within working hours or early evenings. So unlike the 24/7 nature of residential sales this work is a 5 day a week role mostly conducted Monday to Friday with some leasing inspections on Saturday. So you can earn the sort of income the real estate industry is famous for while still having a life outside of work.
WHY JOIN US? – HOW WE WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
Quality property management business
If you embark upon a sales role in property management services you want to know that the business has the resources, market presence and expertise to back you up with outstanding service delivery. You want any new landlords you acquired to have their expectation exceeded by us.
We have a reputation for being proactive with leasing, property maintenance and providing national market information all of which ensure our landlords maximise their immediate returns and help them grow their portfolios.
Example of leasing systems that result in better tenants with a third of the markets average vacancy:
- Carefully design open times to maximise numbers of people who attend.
- Good on-line booking system, including a reminder in the booking confirmation to bring along specific paperwork so they can submit their application during the open.
- Our office ranks high in search results in domain.com and realestate.com for Southport and Labrador.
- Professional photo’s for all properties by our staff photographer using a full function LSR camera.
- Take care with copywriting the descriptions to represent the property well.
- Simplify the application process with on-line processing connected to the initial inspection booking
The Principal, Gerald Adam, started his career in design and building engineering in New Zealand moving to a sales role in the building trades, both of which gives him an expert’s eye for property issues. His natural affinity to selling and design pulled him further toward sales retailing to the Michael Hill brand in NZ. With growing business skills, he bought the Michael Hill brand to Queensland in 1987 opening and running numerous outlets over a 20 year period.
In 2007 it was time to for new challenge using his core business development and consumer selling skills. Combining that with a significant personal property portfolio moving professionally into Real Estate was a clear choice. Researching national Real Estate brands, he chose PRDnationwide for the combination of their immediate strengths and expansion plans that have seen the brand emerging as an international player.
Multiple career possibilities when you are ready
With a single owner as the business grows the Property Management side will need a dedicated manager. This would open the way for you to create your own PM business, within our structure, by growing the total properties under managements to a size that will need a specialist leasing officer, more PM’s, administrative support and a second BDM all reporting to you.
Or not, if you are at stage in life where you want to focus on your own sales and enjoying the financial rewards that follow. Or you may decide your heart lies in becoming a residential sales agent or perhaps a specialist commercial agent, we are the Gold Coast ‘CBD’ after all. We are happy to support your growth in our business in any of these directions.
High quality personalised and market-specific training
To start, Gerald will teach you both the sales process and the strengths of the business. The Property Managers will teach about their procedures in depth, ie the product and will continue to help you to answer questions about our services from your prospects for as long as you need them too.
PRD regional manager is an experienced BDM who can offer advice and suggestions for increasing sales effectiveness
PRDnationwide is a Registered Training Organisation, allowing the company to present compulsory real estate training qualification courses to members of the public as well as the PRDnationwide team. The PRDnationwide Franchise Network has a strong culture of sharing and learning to promote both personal and business growth.
Now that’s the network strength we have, and you will benefit from.
PRD Nationwide Network
We are a proud member of the PRDnationwide network, owned and supported by the largest real estate group in Australasia – Colliers International. No other Australian real estate franchise is owned and supported by one of the world’s largest commercial real estate companies.
It supports PRDnationwide through capital investment, business networks, career opportunities, intellectual resources and knowledge systems. We can therefore transact any real estate deal, anywhere in the world with full support.
Why is this important to you? In simple terms, information technology, global reach, innovation in systems and processes are things business need to succeed. You can be assured that our network and its resources keep us in front of independents or other franchises with less global strength and know how.
Also, no Australian franchise business can match PRDnationwide in the field of property research. With an annual corporate investment in excess of $1million, our analysts produce comprehensive local and national market reports that aid in the listing, selling and management of property processes.
In short your clients will see you as their investment partner, fully equipped to help them make informed business decisions.
The Right Financial Package
This is a real salary plus commission system. We have a tiered commission plan to reward the initial agreement and retaining the landlord’s property through several leasing periods. There is also an incentive for leasing our existing properties.
The package is negotiable relative to experience and future remuneration will be based on achievement and challenge, and we reward you proportionately for exceeding these.
That’s what we offer the right candidates at PRDnationwide Southport
… and that’s how we will help you build your sales career with us!
SO WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
- A local resident, ideally living within 20 minutes’ drive of Southport.
- You’re ready for a serious career as a sales professional and are committed to the learning journey to a level of excellence.
- Car licence with no criminal convictions.
- Possession of the inherent capacity to SELL and the right attitude to join our team!
How can we get an idea if your sales capacity suits listing real estate before you can demonstrate it on the job? We mentioned above our use of technology for competitive advantage, and that applies to our recruitment processes too.
So the answer is to take our online selling assessment. We have fully researched this assessment process, and we know it works. This process ensures that if we offer you a position in our business you can plan on building a long-term career with us. We choose our staff carefully, support them properly and many years later they are still selling with us.
So if you’re keen to talk to us about your future, press the ‘Apply for this Job’ button and follow the instructions below.
AFTER completing the assessment, upload your Résumé and Cover Letter. In your Cover letter tell us about your passions and what you want for your future in the cover letter and specifically what attracts you to our industry and us.
Ensure both documents are saved as .pdf or the old Word format .doc so we can open them on all devices.
Thank you for applying. We will be in touch.Apply for this Job