- GREAT TEAM – structured training program – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Build on our great Property Management business in a friendly supportive team.
- Work with the latest technology in well-resourced biz with an immaculate reputation
Whether you are starting fresh, returning, or retraining you will find no better place to build a serious career than with First National in Bathurst!
Our business has been growing steadily for many years, including through 2020, and it’s time to add an additional administrator to train to become a Property Manager in what we believe is the best property management services in Bathurst.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY or age limits. We are focused on find staff who are good organisers (of projects and others) and like to work with systems within clear time restraints. We have the training and experience to convert your natural talents into specific real estate skills over a 12-month period. We have a way of working out if this would make you happy long term.
- NO SELLING now or ever as we have a dedicated BDM selling to new landlords and showing vacant properties. As a Property Manager, you will be focused on the organisational and contractual issues of renting and maintaining property but will be regularly dealing with our existing clients, landlords, and tenants as well as tradespeople and suppliers so the confidence to communicate with a wide range of people is also crucial.
- ADMINISTRATION SKILLS VALUED If you have ever happily worked in any industry in a job with aspects of scheduling, contract management or Project Management using a variety of software you will love being a Property Manager.
- TASK-BASED STRUCTURE Be a key member of a great business. We have organised our Property Management department on a task system where we each handle a specific work area for all properties on our rent roll. This means we work together as a team at all times to ensure everyone knows where each property is up to. This allows each of us to become even deeper experts making our roles less stressful. When one of us is away the rest of us are not suddenly stepping into the dark to deal with totally new landlords or tenants, unaware of relevant issues, which again reduces the stress in the role for us and our clients. But because we all know how to deal all parts of the role we can balance the work between as over the year during naturally busy periods, when laws change and for planning holidays for each of us.
Committed to building a solid long-term career in real estate and ready to learn?
If you have had enough of the empty promises, the stories and the survival mentality of other agencies join the team at First National Bathurst and get your career moving. If you have dealt with property in Bathurst, you know how solid our reputation is.
Unlike many offices, we believe in teamwork and helping each other be our very best. If you are over the struggle and want to work in a supportive team that is ethical and efficient, where you can be rewarded for focusing on clients while we deliver on your promises with a first-class Property Management team.
WHO ARE WE, WHY JOIN US?
Taking over the business in 2009 as joint directors are Jacinta and Ken Purvis. Returning to their rural roots to raise their children they have focused on creating a sustainable business that maximises available technology to provide a consistently high level of service to homeowners, buyers, and tenants alike.
Jacinta is our Principal and sales leader. Ken is concerned with managing the support and Property Management staff. Together they have researched and tested every emerging technology and compared an impressive list of providers to settle on the systems they believe give the best results in the most practical way possible. In choosing the systems they have considered both the ease of use for staff and functionality.
Our rent roll
We have one of the largest property rent rolls in the region. This is important as it demonstrates our reputation in the marketplace. You don’t build big rent rolls without a well-run business maintaining a first-class reputation. We currently have over 800 properties under our management.
Structured training program
We have a proven structured training plan with significant training resources.
You will start training under the guidance of the lovely head of Property Management Grace McAulley who will explain every step of our procedures and software in a systematic way giving you responsibility in small sections at a time so you can build skill and confidence before continuing.
We will support you to complete the NSW Real Estate Certificate of Registration that will allow you to formally transition from administrative support to Property Manager at the end of your first year.
That’s how we build long-term careers at First National in Bathurst!
SO WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
- You are a current or returning resident of the Bathurst area. Ideally, you are within a 30-minute drive from our office. Local knowledge also is helpful
- You have a driver’s license P’s are OK. You can use one of our cars during office hours and when you finish the traineeship, we will provide you with the choice of a car or allowance
- A mix of communication and systems abilities with a practical mature attitude to work. How can you know if this could be you? As part of our commitment to technology and best-of-breed systems, we are using a staff pre-selection service called Sales Inventory Profile which can identify these attributes regardless of your age or experience. We want you to be confident that if we offer you the job it will suit you and you will become really good at it.
So if you would like to talk to us about your future please apply below.
If you have a strong vision for yourself in Real Estate…
…we have the professional environment to realise your success!
APPLY TODAY!Apply for this Job